JCS has a number of program management systems and tools traditionally found only in large businesses. Our existing infrastructures facilitate implementation and ongoing program management, so that our program management team can focus on supporting and improving service delivery, not contractual elements. Particular notes to this effort are:
- Dedicated military recruitment team, led by a retired Army Recruitment Manager who also worked for the Army Recruiting Service.
- Military Background Check Unit, that is intimate with military credentialing requirements.
- Proprietary Contract Management System that enables us to manage multiple clients, client sites and multiple client requests – all akin to multiple T.O. management. The relations management database captures specific requirements for each T.O., including PRS and deliverables; as well as each Base and Unit (historical issues, other demographics and characteristics). Components of the relational database also support staffing with search capabilities as robust as the most sophisticated on the market today.
- Compliance Officer (separate from the Program Director): This ensures meeting performance requirements and deliverables per the contract. It also serves as an auditor to ensure processes are working as they should at all times.
- Other Risk Management Procedures and Tools. Risk management includes weekly goal development and monitoring to ensure we meet program effectiveness goals. We conduct a monthly partnership review of established goals to ensure we can ultimately meet contract-level program effectiveness goals.
JCS Military Support Services’ partnership arrangements include outreach events, post-deployment assistance programs, PTSD-related counseling, and military base imbedded counseling programs to staffing military treatment facilities.