Rich & Rewarding Career Opportunities
LICENSED & NON-LICENSED PROFESSIONALS
Working for JCS Military Support Services, Inc. creates an opportunity to work on a government contract which is traditionally challenging to navigate on your own.
JCS is always looking for skilled, caring and dedicated providers. Are you interested in making an impact on the lives of U.S. military service members and their families? We offer a number of exciting and fulfilling opportunities at a variety of locations across the United States.
Serve Those Who Serve Us
Through various direct and subcontracting relationships, JCS is currently providing services throughout the United States .
- Social Workers
- Mental Health Workers
- Psychologist & Psychiatrist
- Substance Abuse Counselors
- Nurses & Nursing Assistants
- Special Education Teachers & Aides
- Behavioral Specialists & Analysts
- Marriage & Family Life Counselors (MFLC)
- Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapists
- EAP (Employee Assistance Professional)
- Counselors & Call Center Workers
- Direct Care Workers & Residential Aides
Our Contracting Vehicles Schedule
- 621-017 Psychiatrist
- 621-018 Psychologist
- 621-025 RN General
- 621-025 RN Psychiatric
- 621-025 RN Emergency Room
- 621-025 RN Geriatric
- 621-025 RN Case Manager
- 621-031 Speech Language Pathologist
- 621-035 Physical Therapist
- 621-037 Occupational Therapist
- 621-038 Licensed Practical Nurse
- 621-040 Cert/Reg Nurse Assistant
- 621-047 Social Worker – Masters
- 621-047 Social Worker – Bachelors
- 621-047 Social Worker – Licensed
- 621-047 Counselor – Masters
- 621-047 Counselor – Bachelors
- 621-047 Psychiatric Technician
- 621-047 Mental Health Counselor
Choose Your Location
Love to travel? Accept an assignment on a rotation out-of-state.
If you need something closer to home, you can opt to support a veterans’ facility in your area. Want to support children of service members? Consider counseling for on-base schools and programs.
Flexibility to Fit Your Lifestyle
Let us connect you with opportunities when you need them. Whether you are venturing on a new career path or temporarily subsidizing your income between jobs, you can choose work assignments in line with your availability.